Wednesday, September 5, 2012

In Print

I know everyone has been waiting patiently, or not, for the big announcement I promised.

Finally, it's here!

Starting today, September 5th, I will be a guest columnist for the Northern Virginia Daily newspaper. It's a regional paper that reaches 15,000 readers in three counties and an additional 160,000 plus online every month.

Some of my favorite past posts from the blog will appear there, as well new material.

Don't fret I'm not giving up the blog. As a matter of fact it will be the feeder for the column, so more then ever I need to know what you like and what you don't. Please don't be afraid to share your comments.

Thank you all so much for sticking with me. I'm thrilled to be in print and even more so to share it with all of you!

All my best,
Chastity

No comments:

Post a Comment